Following the success of delivering Driver CPC through the Zoom Platform, we’re now offering Transport Manager CPC Courses Online for both Road Haulage and Passenger Transport for just £734.75 (and note that this price includes, training, VAT and the exam fees).
An online version of the traditional full structured 9 day course in the 2 weeks leading up to the exam is included, plus so much more – and we’re that confident in the product we’ll even show the materials and structure in an ‘introduction’ demonstration free of charge.
Exams for the relevant courses are currently held in our Glasgow, Livingston and Belfast exam centres on the dates below..
- Friday 10th March 2023
- Friday 9th June 2023
- Friday 8th September 2023
- Friday 8th December 2023
- The Multiple Choice examination is held between 10.00 and 12.00.
- The Case Study examination is held between 13.00 and 15.15.
What’s included in the online Transport Managers CPC course
- Full time team of experienced instructors delivering classes ‘face to face’ 300+ days a year
- 2000+ teaching sessions each year (sessions range from 60 – 120 mins)
- Multiple zoom lessons each week, increasing towards examination date
- Courses offered cover mornings, afternoons, evenings as well as Saturdays & Sundays
- Online courses based upon methodology that has seen us and our partners grow to being the UK’s largest trainer of transport managers
- Attend as many sessions as you like in the order that suits you
- Online Question bank of 1000 multiple choice questions – sit as many practice tests as you like
- Bespoke manual
- A5 Keyfacts quick reference guide
- Student Guide covering Syllabus & Exam Technique
- Book of model answers to all past case study papers from the past 20 sittings
- Online library of examiners comments and feedback from past 20 sittings
- Voiced over presentations of all subjects to watch at your leisure
- Specific Vimeo channel with animated past answers
- Vimeo library of past tutorials
- Email support and marking of questions
- Mock Exam Days
- Subject specific tutorial support groups
- One to One Review Sessions
The resources above are much more than any one candidate will need to pass the exam.
We have such an extensive offering because we teach such a wide range of candidates, with hugely different lifestyles and time constraints.
Irrespective of previous educational attainment, industry experience or whether English is your first language, we will give you all the tools you need to pass.